- June 2010 - QMED Suppliers to the Medical Industry
- May 2010 - New PHT Sight Glass
- March 2010 - New PHT Microtite Connectors
- February 2010 - New High Frequency Hermetic Connectors
- August 2009 - Precision Hermetic Debuts Sealed Aluminum Interconnect
- July 2009 - Connector Specifier Features PHT MIL-Quality Sealed Aluminum Interconnects
- July 2009 - Precision Hermetic Adds Glass-To-Metal Sealed Interconnect
- March 2009 - Precision Hermetic Offers Wire-To-Pin Fabrication
Our Hermetic receptacles are designed for cable-to-panel I/O applications primarily used in military, aerospace and other harsh environments with high-pressure sealing requirements. Both male and
female versions are available. We also manufacture the non-hermetic mating plugs for many of our receptacles. Our connectors are manufactured to ensure mate-ability to all MIL-STD products.
These connectors are used in applications where a standardized interface is needed to ensure consistent mate-ability with various types of cable assemblies. In addition to standard configurations,
we offer customized mounting configurations for your specific designs. Pin spacing from .129” to
.025” are standard.
Headers are available for a variety of different applications such as thermal or lithium battery covers,
relay bases, or "black box" assemblies. We manufacture a wide array of machined, stamped or
Applications such as capacitors, filters, high voltage power supplies and sensor housings that
require electrical isolation from the surrounding environment.
INITIATORS & PYROTECHNIC DEVICES
Primarily used in high- pressure military applications, including detonators, squibs and other
explosive devices. We offer special processes and glass formulations to withstand these
harsh environments, tested to perform in excess of 40,000 PSI.
CABLES & ADDED VALUE ASSEMBLIES
We provide cable assembly and other value added services, please contact our engineering
staff for more detail.